Ten Teaching Resource Websites To Check Out This Week
- Twinkl – www.twinkl.co.uk
We are big fans of Twinkl with its free resources packs, bright layout and easy to follow navigation.
- Guardian – Teaching Resources – teachers.theguardian.com
Lesson plans, schemes of work, presentations, student activities and assessments from the guardian teacher network. Check in each week for Resource of the Week.
- Plan Bee – www.planbee.com
A “hive” of primary teaching resources aiming to take the “sting out of planning.”
- Royal Shakespeare Company – www.rsc.org.uk
Bring Shakespeare in to the classroom with teaching resources from the Royal Shakespeare Company, including interactive whiteboard activities and teacher packs.
- Storytime – www.storytimeforschools.com
Try the free storytelling and poetry resources in your classroom.
- Poetry Society – poetrysociety.org.uk
A range of flexible resources which allow you to adapt them to your classroom setting.
- Comedy Classroom – www.bbc.co.uk
A different way to build vocabulary, teach pupils how language structure and presentation contribute to meaning and help them identify themes and conventions in a range of texts.
- World Book Day – www.worldbookday.com
Not just for one day of the year!
- Roald Dahl – www.roalddahl.com
Inspire the budding writers in your class with the amazing world of Roald Dahl.
- Teach It Primary – www.teachitprimary.co.uk
Don’t forget to follow these guys on Twitter for more tips and links.