Accelerating Progress in Writing
Y1 Tuesday 8th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
Y2 Wednesday 9th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
Y3 Thursday 10th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
Y4 Tuesday 15th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
Y5 Wednesday 16th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
Y6 Thursday 17th September 4.30 - 6.00 p.m.
£10.00 per delegate per session
In this session, I will look at how to accelerate all children's progress in writing. I will -
- unpick the curriculum for your year group and previous year groups
- outline what age related looks like
- look at an example of age related writing
- outline immediate teaching priorities to accelerate progress
- share a range of games and strategies that will support your children will both spelling and with knowing how to use grammar and punctuation in context
This session will support teachers with narrowing the gap in a way which is both focused and manageable. The activities can be carried out both as a whole class and independently, are enjoyable and are social- distancing friendly.