- 26th Feb 2016:
IMPORTANT NEW MODERATION INFORMATION FROM THE STANDARDS AND TESTING AGENCY: please note that moderation will now be BEFORE teacher assessment data is submitted and schools will know by 20th May whether they will be moderated this year.
- Changes to teacher assessment submission dates: See letter from Nick Gibb – click here.
- IMPORTANT UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT KS1 AND KS2 ASSESSMENT/MODERATION FOLLOWING A STANDARDS AND TESTING AGENCY BRIEFING ON 5TH FEBRUARY, 2016: CLICK HERE
- KS1 writing exemplification by The Standards and Testing Agency
- KS2 writing exemplification by The Standards and Testing Agency
- Click here to download some blank workshop exemplification grids.
- Bankfoot Primary – KS1 assessment grid
- Bankfoot Primary – KS2 assessment grid
- Government response: Commission on Assessment without Levels
- KS1 Assessment and reporting arrangements
- KS2 Assessment and reporting arrangements
- Interim teacher assessment framework at the end of KS1
- Interim teacher assessment framework at the end of KS2
- Swain House Primary Assessment Criteria
- Peel Park Primary Interim Assessment Criteria
- The Rochford Report
- Pre-KS1 interim teacher assessment framework
- Pre-KS2 interim teacher assessment framework
- Here is the link for the national curriculum test frameworks (to be used by test developers) – use when planning the teaching of reading.
- Here is the link for the latest national curriculum sample tests, mark schemes and administration instructions.
- Question stems based on the content domain and sample questions of the KS1 and KS2 reading tests
- Useful documents for gathering maths evidence
- St Matthew’s CE Primary Interim Assessment Documents
- Teacher Assessment Moderation Requirements for KS1 and KS2
- End of KS2 Assessment
- KS1 teacher assessment exemplification
- KS2 teacher assessment exemplification